2011 - Chicago, Illinois - "What is possible in life when I Be With What Is . . . what is the gift?"
2010 - Baltimore, Maryland - Be With What Is.
2009 - London England - I am present to myself as the source of my vision.
2008 - Anguilla, BWI - What aspect of myself am I listening to when I am present to _____________?
2007 - New Orleans, LA - I am present to _________________ in this moment.
2006 - Detroit, MI - I am my vision fulfilled.
2005 - Miami, FL | Chicago, IL | Top Hill, Jamaica - Passion, Essence & Action
2004 - Elmina Beach, Ghana - I am complete on who I know myself to be. I declare that I am enough!
2003 - Salvador de Bahia, Brazil - I am complete on who I know myself to be. I declare that ________
2002 - Toronto, ON (Canada) - What is available in noticing "all that create" that keeps me unconscious to the wonder that I am?
2001 - Memphis, TN - What is available by consciously owning all that I create?
2000 - Philadelphia, PA
- Who am I being as the conscious creator of my life and community?
1999 - Jamaica, WI
- What are the possibilities available from editing the script I've written for my life?
1998 - Atlanta, Georgia
- Who am I being in the world that I created from my vision?
1997 - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Given that noticing your "trigger" provides you access to some aspect of yourself that you have been unable or unwilling to be with, -- standing there --what access does your "trigger" provide you for the fulfillment of the purpose of the International Black Summit?
1996 - Nairobi, Kenya
- What is it to just be?
1995 - New York, NY
- Who am I in relationship to being life as transition?
1994 - New Orleans, LA
- What is my relationship to grace in regards to acknowledgement, abundance, wealth and well-being?
1993 - Oakland, California
- Who or what must I be in order to transform the black community and the world?
1992 - Highland Park, Michigan
- What must I transform within myself in order to transform the world?
1991 - Atlanta, Georgia
- Who am I in relationship to the black community? What is it to be black?